The Cert Stand is the ring stand for the professional certifier — faster, easier and cleaner than conventional products.
- Totally cleanable and non-corroding aluminum base. The days of rusted lab stands are over.
- Scratch-free, screw-through nylon feet. No more scratching and squealing.
- Threaded rod segments are 1, 2, 4, 6 and 12 inches long; assemble in any order for variable heights. (Two 6-inch rods are included, only one each of the other sizes. A complete kit is pictured.)
- Rods are side mountable as well for horizontal measurements and spacing.
- Take readings 1” above the Cert Stand surface, to 31” high.
- On underside (photo at right), integrated “T” particle generator diffuser. This “T” will hold your hose in the hood and diffuse HEPA integrity challenge per NSF 49.
- Magnets in the bottom. Your diffuser T can be held in place for clean bench HEPA challenge.
- Measurements engraved on all four sides for faster downflow readings. Move the tape measure once, move the Cert Stand twice.
- Multiple screw-through rod locations. Now the sash or rod can’t be in your way for a downflow location. You should be able to get your entire grid side to side without adjustment.
- One rod location designed for 6-inch hold off from clean bench diffusers.
- Breaks down for easy storage and transportation.