Holland Safety Equipment proudly supports the Controlled Environment Testing Association.
For nearly 30 years, we have supported CETA’s mission to promote and develop quality assurance within the controlled environment testing industry.
By being a member, we foster its goals within the industry:
- Promote quality assurance through the review of existing standards and the development of new methodologies;
- Work with government and regulatory agencies on issues affecting the controlled environment and contamination control industries;
- Foster the effective transfer of industry technology and information through an annual meeting and quarterly journal;
- Provide continuing education by publishing technical journals, papers and other publications;
- Develop professional relationships with allied associations; and
- Promote environmental safety and occupational health.
Laboratory Safety Institute
The Laboratory Safety Institute is a nonprofit educational institution providing safety courses and consulting for chemical laboratories worldwide
Over the past 40 years, LSI has taught more than 100,000 people in 30 countries, spanning 130 different industries, including research, high-tech, government, medicine and academia. Its courses use real-life stories that teach unforgettable safety lessons. Clients include schools and corporations seeking to improve safety policies and programs, reduce injuries (and resulting lawsuits) and become OSHA compliant.
Virtually any lab, anywhere can benefit from LSI safety courses, offered regularly in select cities throughout the U.S. and Canada. LSI also offers live webinars, online courses and instructional DVDs.